Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Let's go MIZZOU!!

Hey ya'll..

I just wanted to write a quick note to let people know that I am forming a Mizzou Alumni chapter in Columbia, SC. Lex, Stephanie and I are working on getting a chapter together, and it has been a lot of fun. It is wonderful to find other alumni who are as crazy as me about the Tigers. This past weekend MU lost to Kansas 13-3. It was a sad, sad day, but I tell you that KU always comes out and beats us. I remember in 2000 for my last homecoming game, KU beat us badly.. It was sad.

This week we are playing Colorado, and I am hoping for a great game. Basketball season is around the corner. There is a small group of us who are going to the Davidson game in Charlotte to see MU play.. I can't wait!

For those of you who are Missouri alumni and live in the Columbia area (130 of you!!!), please join the new chapter! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at mizzougal_01@yahoo.com.

At least MU beat Nebraska this year, and it was an early birthday present.. I am keeping my fingers crossed that we go to a bowl! It would be fun to have a watch party for good ole MIZZOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home