Monday, December 21, 2009

It's been a long time since....

Over the last year or so, I've been very busy with a variety of things and I haven't been writing in my blog. I'm hoping that over the next year that I can update it on a more regular basis. I just got back from a three-week vacation overseas seeing family! It was a great time, and I got to reconnect with some cousins that I haven't seen in 13 years!

The food was great and I drank lots of chai and went shopping! I got some great things, and I can't wait to wear everything! I got back on Thursday night, and I've been working on getting rest and recovering my trip! This weekend was extra special because it snowed over 17 inches here in Alexandria! I made snow angels and played some football yesterday!

Right now, I'm trying to catch up on my Tivo for four weeks, and I'm making great progress! One of my favorite shows is Young and the Restless, and the show is driving me crazy with some of the story lines, but I'm still watching it! I must be crazy!

I'm trying to develop a bucket list over the next few weeks, and I'm hoping to work on accomplishing some of them next year! Let's see what the new year will bring for me! Have a great night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home