Monday, January 18, 2010

Daily Life musings...

My life has been crazy the last few months, and I'm trying to step back on a few things, so I can have more time for myself and relax. I joined Netflix, stepped down from a few activities, and starting to concentrate on working out and getting healthy. The next two weeks are going to be tough for several reasons. I have activities at work (President's Budget, CTE Month, NPS and other duties) and my social calendar, which is never slow!

The biggest thing on my mind over the next few weeks is February 1. It's been 20 years, but I still find myself missing my mom more than ever. There are a few years that I didn't remember the actual anniversary, but most of the time, I try to do things to distract me from thinking about it or spending time with my family and friends. I'm truly thankful for having a close, caring family and my best friends close by!

One of the things I love to do is get together with my all female relatives and have a LaLa lunch to tell lies and stories! I'm having the next one at my place on January 30! I'm going to cook Pakistani food, have some tea and dessert! It's always a great time to see my cousins, and the hardest thing is all of us trying to put a word in edge wise. The gift of gab is an Anderson trait, which is a good and bad thing!

As most of you know, I don't talk a lot, so that trait has somehow skipped me! (JK!) The only time I have been completely silent is when I had my wisdom teeth pulled, and I couldn't talk. My friends enjoyed those two days!

On Saturday night, I had a great time swapping stories with friends. Asma even told me that I have great stories, but she does too! At some point soon, I plan on writing a book about my excel spreadsheet, which I know will have lots of great stories! It will provide some humor for everyone that reads it!

Happy MLK Day everyone!

Sabrina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home