Sunday, November 13, 2005

Where does the time go?

As the semester is about to close, I realize that time is flying by faster than ever. Just in August, I was looking at my calander noticing that I have a couple of major papers and presentations due in November, and I have PLENTY of time to do it.. Needless to say, I am working furiously to finish all the papers.. I have one down, except to edit, and another one to do.. My presentation is on Wednesday, and then we have to put a book together for class. It seems like all these papers and projects come at the same time, but it is also students fault for waiting till the last minute. I have been working a little everyday, and everyone makes fun of me.. But, with my crazy life, I would have a major breakdown if I don't do it this way.

Yesterday, I wasn't able to go to the Florida game with the Eid Festival. It was a tremendous success, and we got local tv to come and cover it. We had different things from Henna to a beudioun tent (which I was in charge of). It was great fun! I got some really good pictures of some of my favorite people in traditional costumes..

I am about to read my book for tomorrow and develop five questions on ADR.. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know! I will take a break to watch the Carolina game, but I will probably be editing my paper and doing my cited page while watching football.. Then tonight is Desperate Housewifes.. I can't miss that..

Anyways, I can't wait till the semester is over, so I can get back to reading some books over break and relaxing a little before next semester. I am taking two classes, and I am really excited about it. Anyways, I am avoiding reading this book, so I better sign off. Go Panthers against the Jets..

I can't leave without saying that I am sooo excited that the Gamecocks beat Florida! They did a wonderful job.. Now, if Carolina can win on my birthday on Saturday against our rivals Clemson, then I couldn't ask for a better birthday gift! Go COCKS!! We will be in the top 25 for this victory..

Kidos to Mizzou beating Baylor, so now they are bowl eligible as well.. It would be really hard for me to cheer for Mizzou if they played against South Carolina in a bowl.. I am hoping that we go to a New Year's Day bowl, so I can throw a party.. Maybe Mizzou can go too and then I can have two!! Go Ole Mizzou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home