Saturday, January 30, 2010

Here's my bucket list!

So, I've been thinking about things that I want to do in my life, and I've created my list. Let me know what y'all think. As most of you know, I'm a huge sports fan! Four years ago, I toured Fenway Park with my brother, and I loved it! One of my goals is to see a Red Sox game live! Well, thanks to Bethany (love you so much!!), I'm going to see a live game on May 30!! I'm heading to Boston for Memorial Day weekend, and we are going to the Sunday afternoon game against Kansas City! Needless to say, I screamed today when I got the e-mail! I can't wait to experience sitting in the seats and wearing my Red Sox hat and colors! I'm a Braves fan first, then a Red Sox fan. I have enjoyed Turner Stadium in Atlanta (both new and old), and I'm thrilled that I get to knock off another item off my list! So, I decided to publish my list a day early!


My Bucket List
  1. Watch a Red Sox game at Fenway Park. (I’m going on May 30, 2010!!)
  2. Go to my first NFL game (hopefully a Packers game!).
  3. Visit Lambeau field in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
  4. Take a trip to Germany.
  5. Visit Williamsburg, Virginia again (I haven’t been since 1988)
  6. Go to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia.
  7. Take a tour of Monticello.
  8. Go skydiving.
  9. Own my own non-profit.
  10. Serve as the Media Relations Director for the Green Bay Packers (even if for a day!)
  11. Interview Tom Brokaw
  12. Meet and interview President Obama.
  13. I would like to meet Barbara Walters and conduct an interview about her career.
  14. I want to be an extra in a movie.
  15. I would love to go to the Super Bowl game.
  16. I would love to go to China and see the Great Wall.
  17. Take a cruise!
  18. Visit the Island of St. Thomas.
  19. Take a trip to LA and go on the Price is Right!
  20. Meet the cast of Young and the Restless (esp. Victor!).
  21. I would love to see Elton John and Billy Joel in concert together.
  22. Buy my first home!
  23. Go to Hawaii!
  24. Visit Portland and travel down 101 highway on the west coast.
  25. Write a book about my excel spreadsheet!
  26. Get a PR Job in a professional sports organization.
  27. Visit the Grand Canyon.
  28. Visit the Hoover Dam.
  29. Visit Mount Rushmore.
  30. Travel to Africa.
  31. Visit Japan 
  32. Throw a football and kick a field goal on an NFL field.
  33. Take a trip to Austria and go on the Sound of Music tour!
  34. Visit Athens, Greece.
  35. Go to a Final Four Basketball game.
  36. Go to the National Championship college football game.
  37. Visit Barcelona, Spain.
  38. Take a tour of Brazil and Peru.
  39. I would like to learn how to snow ski.
  40. I would like to learn how to shag!
  41. I want to take ballroom dancing lessons.
  42. I want to learn Arabic.
  43. I would love to visit Greenland.
  44. I want to visit the South Pole!
  45. I want to take flying lessons.
  46. I want to go see a game during Wimbledon.
  47. I would love to go to the U.S. Open.
  48. I want to go to a round at the Master’s.
  49. I would love to go to the British Open!
  50. I want to go to see my first hockey game.
  51.  Visit all the major roller coaster theme parks across the country! (So far I’ve been to Atlanta, Charlotte, Orlando, Busch Gardens (Williamsburg), and St. Louis)
There are things that I have already done on my bucket list including: Egypt, Taj Mahal, Paris, London, Madrid, Rome, Florence, Pompeii, Toronto, Scotland, Ireland, Saudi Arabia, and getting a job in DC! 

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Jesse Harding said...

Awesome list Sabrina! You'll have to let me know how going to a Packers game and a Red Sox game go (both things I want to do). You've got a lot of list items that I would love to experience and I may have to steal some for my own list. I wish you the best of luck with this and thanks for sharing it!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Beanie,

I can help you out with a couple of these on your list. Any interest in joining us in Barcelona in December 2010 for a cruise that includes Athens? We are thinking seriously about it....love, Kate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home